Philadelphia Station Phone Number?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamess

Train Attendant
I have a train leaving Philadelphia 30th Street Station at 11:42pm. I would like to store a bag with Amtrak and pick it up before leaving. I have found conflicting information on the hours the baggage service station is open, including over the phone. Instead of talking to a call center rep, I think the easiest way to get a real answer would be calling the station directly, since presumably they know when they close.

But I can't find a phone number. Anyone know what one would be? Or how to get a 100% accurate answer before showing up?

Baggage closes at 1030 under normal circumstances at PHL. Although I'd guess these days it may close earlier. Their isn't a public phone number for PHL.

Are you 100% sure? The website says 10:30, but the phone agent said 24/7.

Also, the train scheduled to arrive at 10:27pm has checked bag service, but since its coming from the south it is frequently 30 minutes late.

The time that they stop accepting baggage and when it is loaded on the train are two different things. If the train didn't come until midnight they would still load the baggage on the train even if the checked baggage window closed at 5 PM

Are you 100% sure? The website says 10:30, but the phone agent said 24/7

Yes, I'm sure. :)
The time that they stop accepting baggage and when it is loaded on the train are two different things. If the train didn't come until midnight they would still load the baggage on the train even if the checked baggage window closed at 5 PM

Bingo! :)

Back