Points for Shopping missing points

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_traveler

Engineer
I had some unposted points from Home Depot from January. (OK, I'm a bit late, but it's 3-4K and I need points! :) ) So i filled out the online form.

No big deal. (The points are now showing as pending.) The thing that gets me is that you put the store, transaction date, order number and amount (all found on the store's website) - but a required entry is the transaction TIME! I don't even remember what time I placed an order 2 days ago - let alone 6 months ago! :eek:

I just use the time that I received the email receipt, which is usually within a few minutes of completing the transaction. :)

They want the time because they are looking for your click-through from the AGR shopping site. Anything you can do to narrow the window is helpful. I am sure CaliforniaMom is right that the email receipt time is way better than nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most receipts now show the time of transactions, AGR looks at the time and can tell if you where logged into the Shopping Mall for AGR at the time of purchase.

Back