Prairie Home Companion

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FormerOBS

Conductor
Tonight, Garrison Keillor's Prairie Home Companion is a rebroadcast of a show from Eugene, Oregon. At a little over 30 minutes into the show, he mentions his ride into Eugene on the Coast Starlight and gives a brief description of the scenic run. Since the show is rebroadcast on Sunday in many areas, I just thought some members might like to know, so they can catch it tomorrow.

Tom

If you miss the weekend radio broadcast(s), shows are also available on their website.

Thanks for the heads up, @FormerOBS!

I just listened to part of it while driving from yoga class to Whole Foods and back (in my hybrid automobile). :) I got lucky and was able to hear Garrison Keillor mention the Coast Starlight. :)

Everything else I heard made my want to go visit Eugene (the city where one of my nephews just moved).

My dad's name is Gene, my brother's name is Gene and my mom's name is Jean ... Gene, You Gene, We Gene (a)

You can imagine how much fun that was when someone would call asking for Gene/Jean. :help: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back