Problem Viewing All Recent Transactions at AGR Website

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Explore

Train Attendant
Using Google Chrome, I can log into my AGR account and see recent points transactions. But when I click the hyperlink to view all transactions, I'm returned to the log-in page. Using Internet Explorer, I can't even log into the AGR site (I get a "page not found".) No problems at other sites.

Any idea what's going on?

Meanwhile, out on the rails last Thursday evening, conductors on two trains didn't have e-ticket scanning capability. Apparently the system was down. They didn't seem too interested in making note of the transactions, meaning no points crediting without the traveler following up with Amtrak (and producing what evidence to substantiate the trip on an unreserved train?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though it appears you are logged in, you may receive the log-in window when you try do do anything further than "Recent Transactions". I experience that with both Chrome and Internet Explorer.

What I have experienced is that if you click on "recent transactions", it only pulls up the very latest transactions. But if you click on "more transactions", you do have to sign back. In, but you can change the "from" and " to" dates. Once that is done, all transactions during that time period show. No problem.

Back