Rare Mileage Trip - DC, VA, WV, PA & MD CANCELLED

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hence today I've put in about thirty different applications in another industry after I heard the news. Why the train master doesn't hear till the passengers beats me. Hello Aviation.
Well, there's a decent chance that "we" (generally and collectively) heard about it through a grapevine originating at NS rather than your company...

Good luck on your interviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Amtrak Forum
Thank you. I figured I would take the train to my interview to destress somewhat and detox. So me and a friend are taking the Empire Builder from Chicago to Portland. And he's going to drill me with interview questions the entire time.

Best of luck on your interview! Working for an airline will open up new world's for you (literally) in railfanning all over....
default_wink.png

Actually it is related since the trip ( cancelled) is related ultimately to the interviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Amtrak Forum

Thank you. We shall see how it goes. Alaska/Horizon may not have the international destinations. But it does allow me to move out of SC which is something I've dreamed about since I was seven. I used to say at age seven "we have substandard education in SC." And I've been to Portland so many times that it feels like a home to me.

Thank you. We shall see how it goes. Alaska/Horizon may not have the international destinations. But it does allow me to move out of SC which is something I've dreamed about since I was seven.
Not to worry....where Alaska doesn't go, "ZED" and Interline reciprocity will take you there.....
default_wink.png
default_smile.png

Back