Roanoke

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This would be a trip report on my leaf peep joy ride on our newish regional yesterday but I can't get my Bluetooth keyboard to connect to this device. I'll upload a photo anyway. The picture is " the beautiful, the scenic James River" (as the conductor opined) from a high bridge just outside the Lynchburg station. We now have 6 Amtrak trains a day on this line (8 on S,W,F) and the dispatchers haven't gotten the meets worked out yet. Yesterday morning 3 converged on CVS within half an hour and mine was the last into the station, thus over an hour late🙃.

Attachments

• IMG_20221029_175521.jpg
    IMG_20221029_175521.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
This would be a trip report on my leaf peep joy ride on our newish regional yesterday but I can't get my Bluetooth keyboard to connect to this device. I'll upload a photo anyway. The picture is " the beautiful, the scenic James River" (as the conductor opined) from a high bridge just outside the Lynchburg station. We now have 6 Amtrak trains a day on this line (8 on S,W,F) and the dispatchers haven't gotten the meets worked out yet. Yesterday morning 3 converged on CVS within half an hour and mine was the last into the station, thus over an hour late🙃.

Gorgeous picture!

There must be something truly special about the James River—an SCA on one of the Silvers pointed it out to me many years ago—he said it was his favorites river on the entire route!

Back