Room number on app?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Thanksgiving trip still doesn't give the roomette numbers on the app, only "roomette." I have it on the hard-copy tickets, which I always print as a back-up.
I don't have a printer but I just keep the pdf saved on my phone. I like the feel of physical ticket stock though so I always print at the quik trak when there is one.

I haven't seen any go missing. Unless you count SFC where the whole facility went away. It's more a matter of smaller stops never having received any in the first place.
We lost the one @ the Austin Station last year, and I haven't been on an Amtrak Train since June ( Day Trip to Temple on the Eaglete)so I'm not sure of what Stations on this Route have lost their Quik Traks during the Pandemic.

Thx, found it -- one level deeper than I'd gone before. That's a lot of clicks, though. I wouldn't want to have to go thru all that while boarding. And you're right, it does say No Checked Baggage on that window.
I booked Quincy - Chicago - Washington - Tampa - St Pete/Clearwater. VIEW/SHARE DETAILS does show the room number for the two overnight trains. However all 4 segments show "No Checked Baggage". I know for a fact that all but the QCY-CHI segment have checked baggage.

Tell me that isn't a bug!

I booked Quincy - Chicago - Washington - Tampa - St Pete/Clearwater. VIEW/SHARE DETAILS does show the room number for the two overnight trains. However all 4 segments show "No Checked Baggage". I know for a fact that all but the QCY-CHI segment have checked baggage.

Tell me that isn't a bug!
I’m guessing it looks at the first & last station to determine whether to show that. Since your first station does not have checked bags ..

I’m guessing it looks at the first & last station to determine whether to show that. Since your first station does not have checked bags ..
True, you can't check bags QCY - STP. But then why display incorrect baggage/no baggage information for each segment?

Ok, let's call it a design flaw rather than a bug.

I just booked a trip on the Crescent and the car and room number are visible when viewing my trip in the app! This will make boarding so much easier since I will not have to have the paper copy to remember my car number.
Ditto.

I concur - I might have inadvertently deleted the email that I should have received when amending a previous booking of a Roomette, and I couldn't remember the car/roomette #'s, and the car/roomette number wasn't visible on the website version of the reservation, but it is visible on the app., a very handy feature.

I just booked a trip on the Crescent and the car and room number are visible when viewing my trip in the app! This will make boarding so much easier since I will not have to have the paper copy to remember my car number.
Same for me. I booked our April trip on the Crescent from Birmingham to New Orleans and back last November. Both car and room number were on the app but I entered the information on a note in my phone as a back up. All was for naught as life got in the way and we had to cancel the trip. 😞

Back