Select & Select Plus packets for 2011-2012

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amamba

Engineer
Does anyone know when the packets for Select and Select Plus generally mail or when members normally have them for the new plan year? Just curious.

They are usually sent around the middle of February, so you should get them very soon!
biggrin.gif

Amamba,

Thanks for the legwork. LOL. I was just going to go find my old post where I asked the same questions a few weeks ago. I'm looking for the new set of companion coupons so my gf can join me on a trip to California. Now I don't have to look.

My packet arrived today, with a new and shiny S+ Silver Card, luggage tags, and luggage tag strips (my 2010 pack did not have them)

... Guess the postman forgot about RI :giggle:

My packet arrived today, with a new and shiny S+ Silver Card, luggage tags, and luggage tag strips (my 2010 pack did not have them)

... Guess the postman forgot about RI :giggle:
They know who he is, so they're making him wait, maybe? :giggle:

The Travelers packet is later because of all the printing to show his points, and how much heaver it is for the postman. :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Arrived, but clueless as to how to use the "luggage tag strips", for there was no luggage card enclosed, only the strips and the tag holders.......

Had the membership card, two key-tag cards, that's it. (and affiliated paperwork)

Arrived, but clueless as to how to use the "luggage tag strips", for there was no luggage card enclosed, only the strips and the tag holders.......

Had the membership card, two key-tag cards, that's it. (and affiliated paperwork)
Mine were hiding on a second page behind the membership card, so you may want to take a second look. :)

Mine were hiding on a second page behind the membership card, so you may want to take a second look. :)
:hi: Ditto for me, received mine today, :) the Eagle was late bringing the mail from the frozen North! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did look again, but now, I'll look AGAIN.

Are they plastic, paper? I think of a luggage tag as either a clear plastic holder, that you slip your info in, OR, a plastic credit-card style card, that you write the info on.

I got my package today :) Very cool.

My luggage tags were behind where the card was stuck to. They are preprinted, and had my Name and Member Number on one side, and my address on another.

I did look again, but now, I'll look AGAIN.

Are they plastic, paper? I think of a luggage tag as either a clear plastic holder, that you slip your info in, OR, a plastic credit-card style card, that you write the info on.
As noted by LTR, they're plastic and pre-printed with your info on them. All you need to do is take the tag and attach it to your bag with the enclosed straps.

Hrmm....I didn't get mine yet, but then again, I didn't get ANY mail today or yesterday. I think my normal mailman is on vacation (it is school vacation week). Here's hoping it comes tomorrow (along with the rest of my mail!)

Back