Silver Service terminating in JAX on 10/5

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

battalion51

Engineer
I went to Amtrak.com looking for any information regarding service changes at Washington due to the shooting near the Capitol (no notices posted on that by the way, so I assume business as usual). While I was there I found a Service Notice saying that Silver Service will be annulled south of Jacksonville on Saturday 10/5. Looks like this is one day only as opposed to the usual two day suspension. Here's the notice for more details for those interested.

Thanks. I am certainly happy that I arranged for my points run on Oct 4 not Oct 5. Hopefully none of the Silvers will hit debris tomorrow.

I went to Amtrak.com looking for any information regarding service changes at Washington due to the shooting near the Capitol (no notices posted on that by the way, so I assume business as usual). While I was there I found a Service Notice saying that Silver Service will be annulled south of Jacksonville on Saturday 10/5. Looks like this is one day only as opposed to the usual two day suspension. Here's the notice for more details for those interested.
CFRC/SunRail performing maintenance on a bridge near the south end of Kissimmee. They have an uninterrupted work time from 9:00p Friday to 3:00a Sunday.

Lets hope they complete on schedule - we have reservations on 98 out of DLD on the 6th !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back