Silver Star arrival --which station in Richmond?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JDuB

I have a ticket on the Silver Star NB to Richmond on Sunday, 5/29. My ticket shows arrival at Staples Mill Road station. I entered the same trip on the internet schedule and the report shows arrival at Main St. Station with a layover of about 5 hours and a single leg from Main St. to Staples Mill Road on a different train. I need to tell my family where to pick me up!

If your ticket is on the Silver Star to RVR, then you will arrive at Staples Mill Station.

I am not sure what internet schedule you entered, but if you entered RVM (Main Street Station), it would give you odd results.

Your family should pick you up at Staples Mill Station.

If your ticket is on the Silver Star to RVR, then you will arrive at Staples Mill Station.

I am not sure what internet schedule you entered, but if you entered RVM (Main Street Station), it would give you odd results.

Your family should pick you up at Staples Mill Station.
Thanks to you both. I've always arrived at and left from Staples Mill in the past. The on-line schedule threw me. But with the combination of the Silvers -- I thought other changes might have been made.

Thanks to you both. I've always arrived at and left from Staples Mill in the past. The on-line schedule threw me. But with the combination of the Silvers -- I thought other changes might have been made.
On the Silver Star this morning: The consist is 2 locomotives, 5 passenger cars, a cafe, a dining car/lounge, 5 sleepers and a baggage car. It's a long train, requiring 2 stops where passengers board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back