Silvers schedule changes?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolyn Jane

Lead Service Attendant
AU Supporting Member
I just checked the status of 98 to Jesup today, to see how late she is running...and instead of the usual 6:28 scheduled time, it tells me she was due at 8:48 and is running nine minutes late...Went to website, schedule reads the same, but status check there gives same result. Any clues? CJ

West Palm Beach specials. Train 98 isn't carrying regular passengers, but is chartered out to a large school group and runs on an adjusted schedule.

Probably because of SunRail construction in Orlando. 98 has been getting hit pretty hard through that area.

ETA: Ah....silly me. I live in the county and don't even keep track of the school special. :giggle:

97 departing NYP on Sunday will be "sold out" because the school special will be returning. Last year I took a trip up to the Mangonia Park Tri-Rail station (a few miles north of WPB) where they detrain, but it was too dark to get a good picture and my camera broke anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back