SLC to FTW

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuffaloBoy

Service Attendant
Well I'm headed for the SLC Amshack. It's a couple hours earlier than I need to be there but I can see that the westbound #5 is about 4 hours late and I might get to see a rare meetup of the #5 and #6 in SLC and I hope to get some photos of the two side by side. At the least, I will be entertained by teed off passengers waiting on the #5!

Passengers who have traveled through the recent snow storms in Nebraska and Colorado Rockies should be thankful Amtrak got them to SLC. I'm sure there are many airline passengers stuck in Denver International who would have swapped with them and are still trying to get from Denver to SLC.

Passengers who have traveled through the recent snow storms in Nebraska and Colorado Rockies should be thankful Amtrak got them to SLC. I'm sure there are many airline passengers stuck in Denver International who would have swapped with them and are still trying to get from Denver to SLC.
But he's talking about boarding passengers, not those arriving from the east.

Back