Southeast Asian rail travels

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As of today Saturday 14th, 20:30 Bangkok time Hua Lamphong is still operational, of course it is supposed to be until the 19th anyway. No further news I'm afraid.
Thank you, v v. That sounds good. The Atlanta has not responded to my email and I can not get my phone to work as a phone so I am just going to show up at the Atlanta's desk Tuesday and see if they have a room. There are other hotels nearby if they do not.
My phone is a rather good camera and a decent way to surf the web but it has never been good at the telephone aspect of its job.
The fault is probably mine. I went from being "the tech guy" at my office 20 years ago to a near Luddite attitude towards tech these past few years.
There is a scene in one of Patrick O'Brian's novels where the Captain's son and his Spanish colleagues are heard to say "Let no new things occur!"
I am coming around to their way of thinking...

Attachments

• 20230114_083746.jpg
    20230114_083746.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Thank you, v v. That sounds good. The Atlanta has not responded to my email and I can not get my phone to work as a phone so I am just going to show up at the Atlanta's desk Tuesday and see if they have a room. There are other hotels nearby if they do not.
My phone is a rather good camera and a decent way to surf the web but it has never been good at the telephone aspect of its job.
The fault is probably mine. I went from being "the tech guy" at my office 20 years ago to a near Luddite attitude towards tech these past few years.
There is a scene in one of Patrick O'Brian's novels where the Captain's son and his Spanish colleagues are heard to say "Let no new things occur!"
I am coming around to their way of thinking...

Similar here. As long as you can keep it to 'a near Luddite attitude' then I'm with you

Back