St louis Station

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided to take my little kids this time to St Louis by train. I was wondering about the facilities at St Louis station. Are there any rental car companies at the station?. What are the facilities for ground transportaion at the station?. I've heard that there's a metro-station nearby but I bet I can't get to my hotel by metro-train? Any ideas, suggestions ???

Thanks

I don't know about rental car agencies; you might want to call them directly to see the closest location. Some of the downtown hotels may have rental car picup/drop-off available. The Metrolink station is approximately a block, maybe two, from the Amtrak station. Where is your hotel located? Metrolink may be able to get you close to your destination. If the airport is near the airport, take Metrolink to the airport, and catch the shuttle to the hotel from there. Otherwise, contact the hotel and ask them if they run a shuttle from the Amtrak station; some do have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back