Survey?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone get this survey email "from" Amtrak Guest Rewards? I thought it was going to be an Amtrak survey and was going to be Amtrak travel related but it seems like a third party just digging for info that I wasn't going to provide.

Anyone get this survey email "from" Amtrak Guest Rewards? I thought it was going to be an Amtrak survey and was going to be Amtrak travel related but it seems like a third party just digging for info that I wasn't going to provide.
Yes I got it too... thought it may be a good chance to 'vent' about some of Amtrak's cut backs and deterioration. If it looks like just a bunch of 'busy work' sponsored by an 'automated system' I'll just exit and unsubscribe.

As a rule I never take surveys ... usually automated... for the use and benefit of a company... unless they agree to pay me or give me something in return.

Yes I got it too... thought it may be a good chance to 'vent' about some of Amtrak's cut backs and deterioration. If it looks like just a bunch of 'busy work' sponsored by an 'automated system' I'll just exit and unsubscribe.

As a rule I never take surveys ... usually automated... for the use and benefit of a company... unless they agree to pay me or give me something in return.
I think it’s the Points for Survey. But I’ve never done it.

Back