Take 3 Get 1 Round Trip Ticket

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I logged into my AGR account today and got a surprise. With the last Double Days promotion that ended Nov 21, 2015, under "Status", there is this notation:

You have earned Take 3 Get 1 Round Trip Ticket. Please check back on July 1, 2016 to redeem.

[SIZE=12.6px]So, do I get a free round trip to somewhere? Anyone have any experience with this reward? I see no other explanation anywhere.[/SIZE]

Same here. I was confused because I thought I'd get points, as they stated. I wonder if this is a glitch? You know, you can call them anytime and they're good at explaining it. I have done it many times. I'm busy right now but might call later. If anyone else calls and gets an explanation, let us know here.

OK, Claudette has confirmed that this is a glitch on the website. Apparently, it's reading my past travel as qualifying for the current 1-2-3 FREE promotion they're running on the Acela and NE Regional trains. No Free Trip for YOU! LOL

Also, I did receive my double points for my paid travel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for finding that out. I'm still trying to earn the free round-trip on the current promotion, but not sure I'll do it. I'm a sucker for free stuff. AGR, your schemes are working! :giggle:

Back