The Patrón Tequila Express on California Zephyr

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agent

Conductor
I caught Amtrak #6(08) today with the The Patrón Tequila Express, former GMO 50, on the end. This eastbound California Zephyr was running nearly seven and a half hours late at Agency, Iowa. I believe the delays were from the aftereffects of yesterday's floods.

No open platform riding, no open vestibule, one sober person at all times, keeping control of passengers alcohol intake. Those are the ones I’m more interested in with the Patron having heard the stories from the car.

No open platform riding, no open vestibule, one sober person at all times, keeping control of passengers alcohol intake. Those are the ones I’m more interested in with the Patron having heard the stories from the car.
I was fortunate enough to get a ride in this Jewel between Grand Junction and Denver on the back of the Zephyr.A good time was had by all!:D:)

My SCA told me that they had a Reception for the Crew the night before in Emeryville and that Hangovers were a common thing among the Crew!;)

Let's just say that the Bar is Impressive and Loaded with Top Shelf Choices in Adult Beverages!

Back