TQPs for BofA credit card spend

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danib62

Service Attendant
Has anyone ever been credited the appropriate 1k TQPs for every $5k of BofA spend? I'm well over but have yet to see anything post to my account.

On a related note, anyone know if these are subject to the 2x bonus for this year?

It seems they do not post them separately anymore in the TQP column. I called about this a few months ago, and amazingly enough received a return call just a couple of weeks ago (I did not answer because I did not recognize the number) and the message went into detail about my points and voila, 1,000 TQP showed up in that column, I am still unsure if they were missed points, or I got an extra 1,000 because I called to coplain.

Did you call AGR or BofA?

AGR. The agent couldn't explain the lack of TQPs so she opened a ticket. It was so long ago I had forgotten about t and thought Amtrak had too. But part of the explanation, which I didn't understand, was that the TQPs are factored in the overall points. I wish I had answered now because I could have asked further questions, but he told me to call back to the general number and I figured I would get another clueless agent so i did not bother. Why not call, maybe you'll get an extra 1,000 points!

Back