transport to FLG for 4:30AM SWC?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tricia

Conductor
Re-scheduling a summer trip, postponing it into late September....

Does anyone here have any info about how to get from lodging near downtown Flagstaff to the Amtrak station in time to catch the 4:30 AM eastbound Southwest Chief? Any hotels nearby that run shuttles? Will Lyft work that early in the AM on a Wednesday? I'll be returning a rental car the day before....

Thanks in advance for advice. Moderators: If this thread belongs elsewhere, please move it.

Re-scheduling a summer trip, postponing it into late September....

Does anyone here have any info about how to get from lodging near downtown Flagstaff to the Amtrak station in time to catch the 4:30 AM eastbound Southwest Chief? Any hotels nearby that run shuttles? Will Lyft work that early in the AM on a Wednesday? I'll be returning a rental car the day before....

Thanks in advance for advice. Moderators: If this thread belongs elsewhere, please move it.
You might want to PM Eric Z, my friend,. (Great cats on AU, )who lives in Flagstaff, is an expierenced Amtrak Traveler and Tour Guide in the Area and loves to help travelers with info.
Jim

Back