Traveling to Portland

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PacificStarlight

Train Attendant
Well after my birthday on Tuesday Aprol 10th, Ill be taking the train from SEA to PDX and back. Now, ive done it before but this time it will be My dad, and 4 of my friends the same age as me. Do you think all will be alright, or will the car attendant to be threaten to jumo out the door at 79 MPH? :help:

Your dad is a brave man.....
tongue.gif

Well after my birthday on Tuesday Aprol 10th, Ill be taking the train from SEA to PDX and back. Now, ive done it before but this time it will be My dad, and 4 of my friends the same age as me. Do you think all will be alright, or will the car attendant to be threaten to jumo out the door at 79 MPH? :help:
It depends on the car attendant you get. :D

Okay, now that I've got that out of my system...

I don't know your age, or your friends, but unless they are seriously disruptive, you should be fine. As you know, one of the really nice things about train travel is the ability to get up and walk around. Do have mercy on your Dad. It is really nice of him to take you. :hi:

Even if the attendent does not care, please do not make trouble in you railcar.

Oh, you will enjoy it. Just remember to thank both your father and the attendant.. An attitude of gratitude is something you should definitely express on that day

That sounds like what I'm doing this march, only on a larger scale. Myself and my friend (we're both 14) are traveling from Maricopa to Toronto in sleeper. Anyway, there should be no problem as long as you don't make yourselves a huge disturbance. You and your friends will have a blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back