Try This

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amfleet

Engineer
My mom (and I) just recieved an unexpected $200 credit from our bad experience in Chicago Union Station and the annulment of our Lake Shore Limited sleeper. This is addition to the $521 credit already recieved from the tickets that were not used on the LSL. Also inclosed was a personal letter signed in blue ink by the Customer Service Advisor. :eek: My mom and I were pretty impressed. We would like to see the airlines top that. :D

Amfleet said:
My mom (and I) just recieved an unexpected $200 credit from our bad experience in Chicago Union Station and the annulment of our Lake Shore Limited sleeper. This is addition to the $521 credit already recieved from the tickets that were not used on the LSL. Also inclosed was a personal letter signed in blue ink by the Customer Service Advisor. :eek: My mom and I were pretty impressed. We would like to see the airlines top that. :D
Amtrak is more likely to be fully funded than for that to happen :lol:

Amfleet said:
We would like to see the airlines top that. :D
Viewliner is right! Pigs will fly, cows will give chocolate milk, and we will have world peace before you'll get that kind of treatment from an airline.

Even though Amtrak employees failed you in the lounge, by and large Amtrak does try. This is just one more example.

Ps. This will help make that possible Florida trip a little cheaper too!

Pigs will fly, cows will give chocolate milk, and we will have world peace before you'll get that kind of treatment from an airline.
Now I sware I've seen pigs fly before, but if you say so. :lol:
That should bring down the cost to about $542 which is not have bad. Still waiting ratification from the parents though.

Amfleet said:
Pigs will fly, cows will give chocolate milk, and we will have world peace before you'll get that kind of treatment from an airline.
Now I sware I've seen pigs fly before, but if you say so. :lol:
That should bring down the cost to about $542 which is not have bad. Still waiting ratification from the parents though.
Good Luck on ratification :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back