TSA on Amtrak

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...Notice that most of the full body scanners now stand mostly idle at most airports? Just yesterday I passed by a row of them in Orlando, and none of them were in use.
That's because the MCO scanners are being set-up in cooperation with Disney. When you exit the scanner you will be in a gift shop with scanner-themed souvenirs and will have the option to buy a commemorative 8x10 glossy of your scan plus wallet size copies for friends and family. :p
Pictures of the pat down would be so much more in demand :p
I can see the future...

"And here is Timmy meeting Mickey Mouse, here he is riding dumbo, oh and look here is his first TSA enhanced pat down!"
I had a discussion (only partly joking) with a professional massage therapist a few weeks back. I wonder how much folks would be willing to pay for a 30-minute massage, scheduled in advance, that came with line-skip privileges?:p Any decent professional massage is at least as thorough as an enhanced pat-down, and your back is less tense after the massage to boot.

...Notice that most of the full body scanners now stand mostly idle at most airports? Just yesterday I passed by a row of them in Orlando, and none of them were in use.
That's because the MCO scanners are being set-up in cooperation with Disney. When you exit the scanner you will be in a gift shop with scanner-themed souvenirs and will have the option to buy a commemorative 8x10 glossy of your scan plus wallet size copies for friends and family. :p
Now now! I thought Disney was a family oriented outfit :eek: :p
The photos are family educating!
mosking.gif

Now we'll explain to you kids the difference between Mom and Dad and Jimmy and Sally!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

When they came for the family down the street, I said nothing. When they came for the family across the street, I said nothing. When they came for the family downstairs, I said nothing. When they came for me, there was nobody left to say anything.

FYI: US Army 3rd generation. My German grandmother had an Jewish family hiding in her basement during WW2.

Edit for big finger little smart phone.

Not all on this forum will get the histroy of your statment. Not all are old enough. You did modify it to suit. However it put a chill down my back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back