Twitter names

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since many AUers are on Twitter, you may want to follow other AUers. If you do want to be followed, add your AU handle and Twitter handle to the list, if you want.
I'll volunteer to compile the list. (I have TOO much time on my hands! :p )

Perhaps this can be pinned!
looks like the traveler added my name while I slept, what service!! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I've never really used Twitter because I just can't keep up with all this social networking.

But I for my trip starting this week, I will use it to keep you updated on my whereabouts.

Use the name, saxmanb777

My Twitter name is @chitrainfan

About half of my posts are train related. You'll also get some stuff about Apple, coffee, food and or broadway musicals.

- David

Chicago, IL

I am @CheersnGears , almost all of my posts are automotive related as I run a GM/Ford/Chrysler fan forums called CheersandGears.com; but I'm also a vociferous rail travel supporter and TSA instigator when provoked.

Getting back on my first Amtrak train in 5 years on the 28th to cover a Chevy Camaro event being held at the Philly Autoshow. I travel by rail frequently in the EU, but as I live in Pittsburgh, my options for rail travel on Amtrak are limited.

Hope to hear from you in the twitterverse.

You can add @Rail_Tweet if you like - Pacific Surfliner news

Since many AUers are on Twitter, you may want to follow other AUers. If you do want to be followed, add your AU handle and Twitter handle to the list, if you want.

I'll volunteer to compile the list. (I have TOO much time on my hands! :p )

Perhaps this can be pinned!

Back