Upgraded to bedroom with AGR agent

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oreius

OBS Chief
I am a Select AGR MEMBER. I had originally booked a trip back in January for December on the Star going from Philadelphia to Kissimmee in a Roomette. I have earned a lot of points, so I decided to splurge for a Bedroom. The dedicated AGR agent I spoke to upgraded me to a Bedroom at no additional charge!! I will gladly take that, but I wonder if Amtrak felt guilty that my Star trip from Tampa last month was cancelled and I had to fly home. Thoughts?

I am a Select AGR MEMBER. I had originally booked a trip back in January for December on the Star going from Philadelphia to Kissimmee in a Roomette. I have earned a lot of points, so I decided to splurge for a Bedroom. The dedicated AGR agent I spoke to upgraded me to a Bedroom at no additional charge!! I will gladly take that, but I wonder if Amtrak felt guilty that my Star trip from Tampa last month was cancelled and I had to fly home. Thoughts?

Assigning a conscience to a corporate entitity such as Amtrak is inconceivable. I am not sure how you got lucky, by congratulations! Hopefully this agent doesn't get called on the carpet.

Back