Upper Harlem Line to GCT 6/27/21

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daybeers

Conductor
I will be going down to NYC with some friends on Sunday, 6/27/21 for the NYC Pride festival. I was originally going to use Brewster station on the Metro-North Harlem Line, but I'm afraid the parking spots will fill up, as parking is free on weekends. I'd rather not use Southeast as I've heard it's not the best walking situation from the parking lot to the platform, and some of those I'll be traveling with don't use trains often, so I'd like to make a good impression. Is there another station that provides ample parking that's not overbearing?

I will be going down to NYC with some friends on Sunday, 6/27/21 for the NYC Pride festival. I was originally going to use Brewster station on the Metro-North Harlem Line, but I'm afraid the parking spots will fill up, as parking is free on weekends. I'd rather not use Southeast as I've heard it's not the best walking situation from the parking lot to the platform, and some of those I'll be traveling with don't use trains often, so I'd like to make a good impression. Is there another station that provides ample parking that's not overbearing?
Sorry I can't help, but sounds like a fun day!😎

Back