V/L 62091 runs for the money!!!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miami Joe

Lead Service Attendant
Things must be getting tougher every day!! ;)

Never thought I'd see it, but 62091 ran in revenue, behind the diner!!!! I don't know if it will go out tomorrow in revenue, or be cut for later use.

Just thought you'd get a :eek: out of this!!!!

Joe B)

PS. If it stays in revenue, I will edit this later!!! :D

Ahh hell I got down to my friday hangout (the TS BABY!) right when 91 was pulling out! I knew this Friday 13th was going too well!

Viewliner,

In another post Miami stated that 92091 was leaving MIA on the 15th so it arrived in NYC today. I'm not sure if the Silver Meteor is turned into that eveings Silver Meteor or Lake Shore Limited. There's also a possibility that 62091 will just be taken of in Sunnyside.

I'll just wait till the next time it leaves Miami so Joe can give me the heads up, besides it not like I haven't seen the car in person. Maybe next time I can bring my new camcorder. :)

Maybe Joe could once he can get a camera or if someone (possibly the chief) happens to be on a train hauling it (like me once, notice my new avatar) and try to get access to it for pictures.

No unfortunately I never thought of asking to get in and I regret it but just to see it was a nice experience. When my train first pulled in to WPB I saw an unusual Viewliner Deadheading. As it came past me I saw and unusal number 62091, and 2301 displayed where it would normally say something like "9811" and the plate said "Eastern View" and I could see where it once said "2301 Sleeper". I got off in Jacksonville and again at my destination got another look and some photos.

If you remember, Joe has had access and even described it.

I'm also seeing it, although I must say that it's very tough to see what it is. With the poor resolution and small size you can barely make out what that picture is.

Viewliner, AOL is probably caching the avitar on you. If they still have a refresh button try clicking that to see if it will download the correct Avitar. If not just chalk it up to AOL's poor programing.

FYI- Its Amfleet II Coach 28017 in Jacksonville, FL on April 19, 2002 on the Silver Meteor #97.

Mine is 62091 on February 23, 2002 in Jacksonville, FL on The Silver Meteor #98.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back