VIA Rail Survey

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mailliw

OBS Chief
So despite living in the US and only having downloaded VIA's app I got an email yesterday asking me to take part in a 25 minute survey. I entered my age & sex, but for location it gave a bunch of cities that all appeared to be on the Corridor and an option for Other. As soon as I clicked other it said the quota for that area was filled and thanked me for my time. Did anyone Canadian members get this survey? If so what was it aboot?

Sounds like the one I received last July. Entirely focused on routes between Toronto and Quebec City, so no mention of long-distance or even Southwestern Ontario. A lot of questions about their Covid response at the time and what I'd describe as "engineered" answer choices, so not necessarily "yes or no" questions. One example - should box lunches in Business Class be handed out on the train or in the station, as opposed should box lunches be offered instead of regular meals. I suspect yours may have been updated to reflect current operations.

Back