Viewliner II floorplans?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right, but I also was interested in seeing the Baggage-Dorms. And, there was a post above about the H Room, in Viewliners II, something about that the toilet is in the middle of the room, exposed? I wasn't clear on how that would look, apologies for not knowing.

Right, but I also was interested in seeing the Baggage-Dorms. And, there was a post above about the H Room, in Viewliners II, something about that the toilet is in the middle of the room, exposed? I wasn't clear on how that would look, apologies for not knowing.
It is exposed, but it's not really in the middle of the room, it's more in the corner, next to the entrance door and against the hallway. The sink is between the toilet and the couch. It didn't really bother me, but I was the only one in the room.

The sink was more of an issue. It partially overhung the edge of the bed. When the bed was out, I had to stand to the side of the sink, and that end of the bed got wet when I washed my face (I'm a splashy washer). And I did not want to sleep with my head towards the hallway, because the bottom of the sink would have been right next to my head.

ah yes, those two, the guy almost always drinks coke at each meal, i hope is sugar is under control.

I’m not liking that sink right out there so I’m exposed. The old H rooms were designed nice. The bed in the VII looks larger. But I will probably never experience the VII as I only ride the Crescent and (senior moment) the train that goes from Hammond to Memphis, lol

Yeah lol, I really enjoyed that ride with the exception that my hubbie was on there complaining all the way except when he was asleep and we were just outside Memphis when an accident happened and we all had to stay on the train for over 3 or more hours, some folks managed to get off and walk to the terminal, I laughed and talked with everyone. Old sour puss said never riding train again lol.

Back