Ways to entertain an adult man.

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider driving instead?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joannmuller/2017/07/11/dirty-babysitter-hondas-new-minivan-offered-kids-a-little-too-much-rear-seat-entertainment/#1b09bbff6a2e

The redesigned Honda Odyssey, America’s best-selling minivan, was overhauled from top to bottom for 2018, including a new 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot to support streaming video, music and more – much, much more, it turns out, than Honda officials bargained for.

While playing around with the rear seat entertainment system in the $46,670 Odyssey Elite before heading out on a family road trip over the Fourth of July holiday, we stumbled across some rather interesting movie choices: “Gladiator Eroticus,” “Kinky Kong,” “An Erotic Werewolf in London,” and “Lord of the G-Strings.”

I'm surprised no one took the bait the title of thread gave. :ph34r:
We wanted to keep the thread family friendly. But not too much family, and not too friendly....
Anybody who needs sophomoric braggadocio and sexual vulgarity in their lives is already following our fearless president's twitter feed.
I do need it in my life. Other people's use of it helps reassure me of my own superiority. I don't need sex to make the worst puns ever created outside of Rocky & Bullwinkle. Why, all I need to do is start a discussion about Japanese car builders and I can tell you how Kinki I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back