What happened to 29 (Capitol Limited westbound)?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always watch this 'cause it's my train when I travel between DC and Pittsburgh monthly, so I'm wondering....

The status maps at http://dixielandsoftware.net/Amtrak/status/StatusPages/CapitolLimitedStatus.htm show nothing after the train left Washington on time on Tuesday, June 23; and the Amtrak website itself says nothing. Any clues? It sounds like there must be a few hundred frustrated passengers.

There was severe weather in the area... dunno if this caused any delays though.

The Baltimore/Washington area was getting pounded with severe storms last night. Amtrak Status Maps (ASM) will archive the train if Amtrak doesn't post its times in a timely way. That's what happened last night. I just reactivated the train on ASM. It made it as far as Toledo, anyway.

jb

The Baltimore/Washington area was getting pounded with severe storms last night. Amtrak Status Maps (ASM) will archive the train if Amtrak doesn't post its times in a timely way. That's what happened last night. I just reactivated the train on ASM. It made it as far as Toledo, anyway.

jb
Thanks for explaining that - I've seen that happen now and then with different trains and didn't know what to make of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back