What happened with #22 (29) #21 (29)

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see that 22(29) is 11 hours late outside Chicago. Then 22(30) is listed as SD, as is 21(29) which was over 18 hours late at Little Rock, but is now 4 hours late out of Austin. Anyone know what happened?

I see that 22(29) is 11 hours late outside Chicago. Then 22(30) is listed as SD, as is 21(29) which was over 18 hours late at Little Rock, but is now 4 hours late out of Austin. Anyone know what happened?
Massive flooding in lower Midwest/Miss Valley (Missouri/Arkansas); tornadoes in Texas.

Tracks were taken out in East Texas. They did a bus bridge between FTW and LRK for 22(30). Not sure about the earlier trains or train 21. I was simply going from Cleburne to Dallas and was suppose to have to take a bus to Dallas, but just bailed and took an Uber.

I was wondering what was going to happen with 21/22.....there is flooding throughout much of its area worse than the 2010 flooding that led to at least a week of busing.

I'm supposed to travel in 2 weeks and if it's not cleared up by then.....I will be traveling later. (I am too old to ride a bus for 16 hours again)

Anyone know if they are back to running trains all the way through (albeit detoured)... i.e. no bus bridge as reported for 22 (30)?

Back