What's this? No way.

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALC Rail Writer

Engineer
Yes way. You can tell I haven't been on here for awhile, my signature says I'm still planning trips in 2011. I was last on the rails from HAR to ALC back in June of 2011 coming back from the Appalachian Trail. Well I've finished getting my useless literature degree, and a recent friend's first Amtrak trip spawned fond memories so I decided to poke around and say 'hullo' to you all again.

Yes way. You can tell I haven't been on here for awhile, my signature says I'm still planning trips in 2011. I was last on the rails from HAR to ALC back in June of 2011 coming back from the Appalachian Trail. Well I've finished getting my useless literature degree, and a recent friend's first Amtrak trip spawned fond memories so I decided to poke around and say 'hullo' to you all again.
Aloha

Welcome Back.

Welcome back Micah.

I was wondering what happened to you, since it seemed you disappeared. Thought you took the SL-East and got aboard a temporarily suspended train!

How are things going with you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back Micah.
I was wondering what happened to you, since it seemed you disappeared. Thought you took the SL-East and got aboard a temporarily suspended train!

How are things going with you?
No, no, still looking to take a train out of ALC and not come back. Having a literature degree in Ohio isn't all that wonderful. Train travel can be an expensive hobby here.

:hi: Ditto Micah! Is the ALC "Station" still a Bus Stop like Shed on the Newly Lighted Platform! (and only people from Rural Ohio would Drive onto a Depot Platform, but perhaps their GPS Told them to Do it?! :eek: )

Smart Move to get out of the Rust Belt and go where the Jobs are and the Weather is Better! (But Don't move to Austin! :giggle: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Back