Whazz Up ???

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

had8ley

Engineer
This certainly has been a strenuous year on Amtrak. Trains that hardly ever see delays are being truncated. The poor Crescent is even getting slammed. Ironically, probably the all time leader in poor OTP is the Sunset and it rolls along arriving early at times. I cannot remember a worse year for Amtrak since its inception. Hopefully they can survive the loss of revenue and added expenses to bustitute and crews overtime.

I'm sure Mr. Micah will be counting every nickel of lost revenue; funny how politicians can find time to count beans and kiss babies...

Last edited by a moderator:
And a recent random check of the CZ, SWC and TE/SL shows each either sold out on most days or had no rooms available!
blink.gif
So yeah - let's get rid of Amtrak!
rolleyes.gif

I'm sure Mr. Micah will be counting every nickel of lost revenue; funny how politicians can find time to count beans and kiss babies...
I suppose you are referring to the Congressperson named Mr. Mica from Florida. Micah AFAIR is one of us AU Members who lives near Alliance OH. :)

And a recent random check of the CZ, SWC and TE/SL shows each either sold out on most days or had no rooms available!
blink.gif
So yeah - let's get rid of Amtrak!
rolleyes.gif
Just cause rooms show sold out does not mean they are. Trains that may not be running due to issues will sometimes show sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back