Yellow Car Behind Tonights CL 30

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bradley Bitzer

Train Attendant
I just watched the Capitol leave for Chicago, anyone have any info on what looked to be a yellow single level car at the back? Perhaps something for Train Day? I was kinda far down Penn when I saw it, so I couldn't see what (if any) writing was on it.

I just watched the Capitol leave for Chicago, anyone have any info on what looked to be a yellow single level car at the back? Perhaps something for Train Day? I was kinda far down Penn when I saw it, so I couldn't see what (if any) writing was on it.
I do not know. My suggestion, in case it was a preAmtrak car, would be Union Pacific. That was one of the roads known for yellow paint. Also Chicago and North Western.

Hello , Any one know of a way to monitor the Amtrak Special movement of Bennett Levins outof Philly headed for Pittsburghtomorrow morning into afternoon? I want to go down tothe sation in Pittsburgh to take a few picture but I have no idea of when it will be in .

Any help would be appeciated

I think I saw it in DC, if it was a silver base car (similar size to the Viewliner fleet) with a tan/yellow panel on the side reading "Pullman".

Back