3/14/19 Change to XenForo in about 2 or 3 hours

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AUAdmin

Admin
Staff member
Administator
Just letting all of you know that the software change is scheduled to happen in about 2 or 3 hours.   There will be a short time you cannot post before the actual change and after as some things get set up.     Once the change happens it's going to take most of the rest of the day to tweak the site, but we will have you back online and posting as quickly as possible.

And I'll be around to help you adjust and give how-to's on questions you may have.

I discovered the change a little while ago. It's too early for me to deal with changes, or is it that I'm too old to deal with changes? LOL

Last edited:
I discovered the change a little while ago. It's too early for me to deal with changes, or is it that I'm too old to deal with changes? LOL

Are you 90? If not, you're not close to too old. I've helped a gentleman that is 90, and he's doing just fine on his favorite forum. Same software, and a bigger change. YOU can do it.

Back