April double points promotion

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't think so, they usually don't. Only during the fall double point promo do certain lucky people get the opportunity to use the double points towards status.

That's what I thought. Oh well . . . it will be a awhile until I get select plus.

Status? ;)
Yes, anyone who earns 5,000 points in one year from riding Amtrak gets Select status, earn 10,000 and you get Select Plus status. Both levels offer bonus points for traveling, a limited number of free upgrades to either First Class on Acela or business class on other trains, along with a few other perks.

That's what I thought. Oh well . . . it will be a awhile until I get select plus.

Status? ;)
Yes, anyone who earns 5,000 points in one year from riding Amtrak gets Select status, earn 10,000 and you get Select Plus status. Both levels offer bonus points for traveling, a limited number of free upgrades to either First Class on Acela or business class on other trains, along with a few other perks.

Alan,

Im gonna get my National board teaching stipend earlier this year, so i will make a serious run at that select plus.

Back