Archeologists Find Amtrak Not Extinct After All

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

denmarks

Train Travel Enthusiast
You may want to read the following article. I found it very humorous.

In the most surprising find since the re-emergence of the coelacanth fish in the early 20th century, a team of archeologists from the University of New Mexico has stumbled upon evidence that Amtrak is not extinct, as was widely presumed, but is in fact alive and well.

See the rest of the article at: The Watley Review

To paraphrase Mark Twain- The story of Amtrak's death was exaggerated. I'm glad to see that.

Maybe with the high price of fuel out here in CA, (over $2/ gallon), maybe more will be taking the train to places throughout the state and beyond. I'm taking the train next month from L.A. to Chico, CA. I'm looking forward to the train trip. Getting there is half the fun. For those who don't know, Chico is a little north of our capital, Sacramento.

Keep on training. B)

Poindexter118 said:
For those who don't know, Chico is a little north of our capital, Sacramento.
Take a look at my web address (dcs-chico). One thing bad about Amtrak in Chico is that both north and southbound trains arrive and depart very early in the morning.

gswager said:
In an article posted by Watley Review, what is "BIA" which it can be found on bottom of story? :huh:
Bureau of Indian Affairs. It's a division of the government that works with Native American tribes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back