Baggage Storage at Emeryville, CA?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aarem

Train Attendant
We will be traveling to EMY on the CS on a Friday night and then taking the CZ the following morning. We will board up in a nearby hotel for the night. It appears from the station amenities that EMY offers bag storage. How does this work? Is it a locker? If so, is this something that can be rerseved in advance?

Thanks! I guess it is per bag. I was hoping it would be a locker where we could put a few small bags in.

In my experience, agents are pretty lenient on how to count pieces, as long as it is fairly well consolidated. I checked in my rollaboard with a duffle bag on the handle, and it was counted as one piece.
thanks a lot for this.

We will be traveling to EMY on the CS on a Friday night and then taking the CZ the following morning. We will board up in a nearby hotel for the night. It appears from the station amenities that EMY offers bag storage. How does this work? Is it a locker? If so, is this something that can be rerseved in advance?
I suggest staying the night at the Hyatt House, which is a very short walk from the station across the footbridge. Take your luggage with you.

I suggest staying the night at the Hyatt House, which is a very short walk from the station across the footbridge. Take your luggage with you.
Yes, that is the plan, hopefully the CS is not that late to make it pointless. They are pretty pricey though but that is the point of their strategiclocation.

Back