China HSR Shanghai to Hangzhou

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In a couple of weeks I will be heading to China for some sight seeing. Part of my trip includes a ride on China's HSR network from Shanghai to Hangzhou I was wondering if anyone on this board has taken this trip, or ridden any Chinese HSR in general and could help me get a better picture of what to expect.

(I hope this is the right section)

Thanks,

Steve

In a couple of weeks I will be heading to China for some sight seeing. Part of my trip includes a ride on China's HSR network from Shanghai to Hangzhou I was wondering if anyone on this board has taken this trip, or ridden any Chinese HSR in general and could help me get a better picture of what to expect.

(I hope this is the right section)

Thanks,

Steve
Steve: Nice trip! :cool: , I'm envious! ^_^ My girlfriend just returned from China and she rode several HSR Trains, says it was Easy, Cheap and Great Fun! Clean Stations and Trains (theyre New! :lol: ),not Too Crowded like Japan etc. One Caveat, the Souviner T-Shirts are Very Small, she bought me an XL and its about the Size of a Medium here, it was the Largest one they had @ the Shanghai Station! See you in PHL for NTD! :) The Timetables are in Chinese, she brought me one and it reminds me of some of the Posts we see on here! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back