Coming and Going

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I just wanted to know if there's a post about who's going to be traveling when and where, and who's going to be around? I'm thinking of flyertalk's posting, but more Amtrak-centric.

I'll be in F on 2258 (27) and 2163 (28). Will be in Club Acela on the 27th and 28th prior to those trips. Feel free to drop by and say hi if you're around.

There is, it's available to members that have been around for a while (I'm not sure of the qualifications).

Edit: Here are the guidelines:

Welcome to the new members only trip forum. If you are reading this and viewing this forum, then you have displayed a willingness to actively participate in the Amtrak Unlimited community on an ongoing basis. Guests and brand new members cannot see this forum. We did this in part to reward our most valued members, but also in part because we want people to feel secure that they won’t have strangers just showing up and saying hi while they’re out riding Amtrak.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see. I've been a lurker for a while, so I understand the requirements. Well, if you'd care to post on my behalf, I would appreciate it. Members could PM me to get information.

Back