Empire Builder rider and new member

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in the Pacific Northwest and ride the Empire Builder between Seattle and Chicago at least twice per year. I'm a professional computer scientist who builds robots. I'm also an Esperantist, a sailor, an environmental activist, and a vegan. For next year I'm planning a trip to El Paso, TX via Los Angeles. I'm eager to experience two other Amtrak lines.

I live in the Pacific Northwest and ride the Empire Builder between Seattle and Chicago at least twice per year. I'm a professional computer scientist who builds robots. I'm also an Esperantist, a sailor, an environmental activist, and a vegan. For next year I'm planning a trip to El Paso, TX via Los Angeles. I'm eager to experience two other Amtrak lines.
Welcome to Amtrak Unlimited

Always nice to see another northwesterner! I am in eastern Oregon, inconveniently located almost equidistant from the Coast Starlight, Empire Builder, and California Zephyr. I'll be riding the Builder this winter, boarding at the east end of the Columbia Gorge.

I look forward to hearing about your trips on the Builder!

Last edited:
Back