Happy BDay SD!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

battalion51

Engineer
I think we should all wish Superliner Diner a Happy 43rd Birthday. Happy Birthday SD from all of us here at the forum!

amt38052.jpg

Viewliner said:
Yes, Happy Birthday. At least he's spending it in the best way possible (on Amtrak). B) :)
Well actually he's not on the rails today, he doesn't go back on board until Thursday. Although his vacation on the rails does surround his birthday.

Happy Birthday!! :) :D :p :lol:

Happy Birthday, Superliner Diner. Your input is an asset on this forum...I enjoy readng you. Glad you know how to observe a birthday, in the context of a train trip. I have tracked you so far and will pick up again when your trip resumes.

B52, that was a neat touch, showing us a Superliner diner---I KNOW that SD will appreciate that!

Gee, nobody wished me a happy 43rd birthday three weeks ago...

(sniff, sniff)

:lol:

I HATE birthdays but I guess I wouldn't mind one if I could be riding the rails on it. Maybe next year I should do just that!

seajay

seajay said:
(sniff, sniff)

I HATE birthdays but I guess I wouldn't mind one if I could be riding the rails on it. Maybe next year I should do just that!

seajay
Sorry, but since you didn't put it into your profile we didn't know. :eek:

Happy Belated Birthday!!! :) :lol: :D :p

I just happened to notice SD on the Birthday part of the enterance screen. Happy belated Seejay! Unfortunately my birthday will be spent in that dungeon they call school. And I won't get to celebrate as I have a job that night, state choral competition the next day, and a job on Sunday. Let me tell you how pleased I am. :( <_< :angry:

AlanB said:
seajay said:
(sniff, sniff)

I HATE birthdays but I guess I wouldn't mind one if I could be riding the rails on it.  Maybe next year I should do just that!

seajay
Sorry, but since you didn't put it into your profile we didn't know. :eek:

Happy Belated Birthday!!! :) :lol: :D :p
Yeah, I knew you wouldn't know but I couldn't let this go by, especially when SD and I are practically twins. :D

I never make much out of my birthdays. I guess it just tells me another year has gone by and I still don't have my own private rail car!

Thanks for the greetings, everyone. And, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, Superliner Diner!

seajay

Seajay, Happy Belated B-Day. Bill, I agree SD's input is an asset with his many sources as well as experience on the rails(Just like you and so many members). Battalion, sorry School is on your birthday, fortunately mine's in the summer so I'll be spending it in camp and at home (although part of me wishes it were on the rails, but it still beats school).

SD and I have something in common as today is also my birthday. HAppy BDay SD!

Well thanks all for the good wishes. I agree there's nothing I enjoy more as a birthday present than riding the rails. It's just too bad I had to pay for it myself :D . Things just worked out this year with my son's spring vacation from school, so that this is the first birthday I've spent outside of New Jersey in 35 years (yes since I turned 8!).

I'm off the rails right now, but my son and I will be riding four more Amtrak trains between this Thursday and Sunday, not to mention some commuter rail and rail transit in Chicago this Saturday.

Happy Birthday too back at those who share this day and this month with me. B)

From New Port Richey, FL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back