Happy Birthday Allen Dee.

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Allen! Thanks for all your contributions, especially information about the LA-Las Vegas corridor. Wouldn't that have been a nice birthday present... to see those trains start rolling out to Las Vegas again? B) :rolleyes: (I have a picture of one of the Surfliners making a test run to Vegas with the city in the background set as my desktop). Enjoy your birthday!

jccollins said:
Happy Birthday Allen!  Thanks for all your contributions, especially information about the LA-Las Vegas corridor.  Wouldn't that have been a nice birthday present... to see those trains start rolling out to Las Vegas again?  B)   :rolleyes:  (I have a picture of one of the Surfliners making a test run to Vegas with the city in the background set as my desktop).  Enjoy your birthday!
JC,

Thanks for the birthday greeting.

I refuse to travel to Las Vegas until either the construction project on I-15 is completed or the train service is implemented. An aquaintance of mine on another forum owns a bus company that is planning to start service from LAUS to Vegas. Once this service starts, I will ride it, but I refuse to ride the hound again.

My next gambling junket is scheduled for next weekend.

CS from SBA to SJC

CC from SJC to EMY

CZ from EMY to RNO

So I will be passing through or staying in your haunts, Martinez and Reno.

I will take the reverse trip in a day or so.

I will be posting a very extensive trip report with lots of pix. I will be bringing my scanner and GPS with me, so it will include all the data from those devices.

Bill Haithcoat said:
Happy Birrthday, Allen Dee---57---- imagine that----somebody only two years younger than I.
Thank you, Bill.

At least there are 2 of us here that can remember when PV was 1st line equipment on the Class 1s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back