Happy BIrthday Battallion 51

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Haithcoat

Engineer
Honored Member
Have a good day, Sean. You are invaluable to this forum. (NOTE: I am not normally even in on Sunday.........now I didn't just come to say happy birthday to you.......but anyway.....have a good one.....you and Amtrak.)

Hey! Your b-day is only one day from Amtrak's and you're one year from being half as old. Pretty cool! Have a good one! B)

Thanks a day late guys, didn't log on to the Forums yesterday, my Mom was on all frikin day. :lol: But thanks, it was a good one, got a new 128MB card for Digi, so now I can take buttloads of pictures in one whack (146 on just the card), in addition to my extra 32 MB card, and 16 MB internal, so I'm all set there. Also got a Marlins Road Jersey, stress ball (love it since this is high stress time with Les Mis comin up), Chapelle's Show Season 1 on DVD, $120 in cash so far (all going to the car fund), and I am going to order me a new Amtrak Polo and the Acela travel bag (briefcase thing), so not bad all in all. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back