Hello from the Keystone Line

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExtonFlyer

Train Attendant
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I have been "lurking" here for a while (preparing for my trip briefly described below) and now that I am back I am really looking forward to becoming part of the community.

This is such a great site - everyone here seems so knowledgeable and helpful - and I am absolutely thrilled to have found it!

I have been a fan of trains since I was a little kid (in my late twenties now) and now have the good fortune to be able to take Amtrak's Keystone service 2-3 times a week from EXT-PHL as part of my work commute. It's great and I love rackin' up the AGR's!

Also - I had the opportunity to take my first long distance train two months ago to see some spring training baseball in Clearwater, FL. I had the great opportunity to get a roomette on Silver Star 91 from PHL-TPA. What a BLAST! It had been a dream of mine since I was a little kid. Everyone I knew thought I was nuts that I would pass on the short flight for a 24hr. train ride. I would (and will) do it again in a heartbeat. Nothing like it!

Anway, hope to see you all soon on some of the other threads soon!

Best,

Exton Flyer

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I have been "lurking" here for a while (preparing for my trip briefly described below) and now that I am back I am really looking forward to becoming part of the community.

This is such a great site - everyone here seems so knowledgeable and helpful - and I am absolutely thrilled to have found it!

I have been a fan of trains since I was a little kid (in my late twenties now) and now have the good fortune to be able to take Amtrak's Keystone service 2-3 times a week from EXT-PHL as part of my work commute. It's great and I love rackin' up the AGR's!

Also - I had the opportunity to take my first long distance train two months ago to see some spring training baseball in Clearwater, FL. I had the great opportunity to get a roomette on Silver Star 91 from PHL-TPA. What a BLAST! It had been a dream of mine since I was a little kid. Everyone I knew thought I was nuts that I would pass on the short flight for a 24hr. train ride. I would (and will) do it again in a heartbeat. Nothing like it!

Anway, hope to see you all soon on some of the other threads soon!

Best,

Exton Flyer
Welcome, I live in Palm Harbor, Florida and on the road that's the Clearwater city line.

Taking my 1st trip in Sept!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Back