Help Please

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
;) Hello folks,

I'm new here and I am so glad I found you guys. Me and my husband are seniors and thinking of taking the Amtrak train to Orlando,a pkg deal.

It is 9 day/8 nights and includes alot of things. We are mostly concerned about the possibility of signing up with this group (Festive Holidays) and then finding we may have found a better deal on our own.

So with that in mind, we started researching other options and now we are completely confused. It seems the more I investigate, the more choices I have and I don't know which to choose.

The price is $863 each for Round-trip from our town(Newark)to Orlando

6 nights in Orlando with -

6 buffet breakfasts and 6 buffet dinners in the Quality Inn that we are staying at.

Then the motorcoach/I guess that means bus, gives us

1-day admiss to Epcot

1-day admiss to Universal Studios

1-day admiss to Sea World

and then a choice of

1-day admiss to

Magic Kingdom or

MCM Studios or

Animal King

Baggage handling, hotel taxes and meal tips are included.

So for about $1750 we have this package.

I think it sounds good, but

my better half is still researching the other options.

What do you folks think?

Any recommendations are welcome.

The big thing for you all would probably be motrcoach transportation. In a city like Orlando, you have to rent a car, and get your bearings fast, as it can be kind of confusing to get around in the tourist areas. It doesn't sound like a bad deal to me, but shop around for other tour groups, see if you can find something better.

thx so much for such a prompt reply, since we are needing to sign up kinda soon now.

Regarding your suggestion to "shopping around for other tour groups"; being new to the computer, how do you do that?

Thx again.

Back