How a "TrainTrack"?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amtrakadirondack

Lead Service Attendant
Maybe a “TrainTrack” or a "TrainTracker"? Not the miles, but from city A to B, the accommodations, and the route. Instead of doing the miles, which would be hard to do with Discontinued trains, just put all the trains, Discontinued and Current, and the accommodations, and the city-to-city. I thought I might be cool, but, it’s just a thought. :)

Ps. If do consider to take this I can help with the most of the Discontinued trains. Just me a PM, and I can send them! :)

Explain the utility in this? There is a Routes page (albeit in need of update) that contains all of what you said on the main site. I don't need to build some custom application to do all of that... or am I not understanding what you're saying?

This is a little more clear, I was in a hurry before.

So, a list of all the trains, Current and Discontinued, or never implemented, the route, the accommodations and any other things about the train, like National Parks that the train runs trough or near to, and the history of the route. Its just a though, and, if you do deicide to do this, I can always help with Discontinued trains, the National Parks, and maybe the history of the route. And the “TrainTrack” or “TrainTracker” was to document the trains, when they started and when they were discontinued, I think it might be cool, or I could do my own Web page on AOL and have a link to it on my Signature.

Remember its just a thought and if it doesn’t seem right for Amtrak Unlimited, I would be happy to do my own Web page. :)

Viewliner said:
Click Here for a list of discontinued/never implemented/renamed routes from Trainweb that was just recently updated.
I know about that. I was thinking a list of the Current and Discontinued Trains with the route, accommodations and any special things about the route. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back