I did it...I did it.. I'm getting tickets!!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Breeze

Train Attendant
Ok I'm doing it....tickets are being brought as speak. I'm going to take the train and force myself to like it and try not to cry! :)

Good, I'm sure that you'll enjoy the trip once you get started. :)

It's far more relaxing than the airplane and much easier than driving across the country.

Be sure to come back an let us know how things went. :)

Well it was suppose to be JC, but it didn't happen and it didn't happen yesterday either, because my grandpi was paying for them and we didn't get his 3-code number on back of his credit card, so now we have to get it since it is required to purchase tickets..but yes it will be done!

Thank you Alan..I hope so and I prayed for everything to go well, so it should. :D

Breeze said:
Well it was suppose to be JC, but it didn't happen and it didn't happen yesterday either, because my grandpi was paying for them and we didn't get his 3-code number on back of his credit card, so now we have to get it since it is required to purchase tickets..but yes it will be done!
Yeah, most websites now require that code. It's a fraud prevention feature. :) This is not just something that Amtrak is doing however, it's spreading all over to help cut down on stolen credit card numbers. In fact even some stores now have new equipment that requires the employee to type in that code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back