Interesting Places Amtrak Logos Show Up

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tp49

Engineer
Am currently watching the San Jose Sharks game at MSG against the Rangers. During the first period intermission on Fox Sports Bay Area one of the Sharks players was being interviewed and the towel he was using had the Amtrak 3 sheets logo all over it. Thus, it seems as though Amtrak has paid to use its logo on the bench towels for Rangers games. Thought it was interesting.

tp49 said:
Am currently watching the San Jose Sharks game at MSG against the Rangers. During the first period intermission on Fox Sports Bay Area one of the Sharks players was being interviewed and the towel he was using had the Amtrak 3 sheets logo all over it. Thus, it seems as though Amtrak has paid to use its logo on the bench towels for Rangers games. Thought it was interesting.
Any Idea where I can get one of those towels? :lol:

The Amtrak pointles arrow use to show up on the rotating advertising boards along the Chicago Bulls home court. That was great, watching the bulls kickass, and then seeing an Amtrak logo too.

Red Sox have an Amtrak advertisment right behind home plate which rotates throught with other advertisments. The Boston Red Sox are very fond of Amtrak and ride it quite often and a few years ago appaered in an Amtrak commercial!

Speaking of Amtrak logos, does anyone know where I can find a copy of the Coast Starlight round/circle logo and a San Joaquin route logo online? I would like to put them on a brochure advertising "Amtrak to Disneyland" that I am in the middle of modifying. Thanks.

Gawd, I hate Disney.

My cellmate had the Amtrak logo tattooed on his...oh, never mind.

LMAO!!!

jccollins,

cs.jpg

That is the only logo I have in my library for the Coast Starlight. Nothing for the San Joaquins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back