I've Changed My Screen Name

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RailFanLNK

Conductor
Hello Everyone,

Still wiping the sleep out of my eyes from our 11 day trip. I've decided to change my screen name from "Rail Rookie" to "RailFanLNK". Not that I'm some seasoned veteran with an answer to everything, but feel I have passed the "rookie" stage and have really started to learn some things on rail travel.

Anthony,

Thanks for the comment...your name came up quite a bit with passengers I was telling about this website. I just figured our mileage for this trip was 7 trains and 3022 total miles! I had a blast with Alan B and rmadisonwi, thanks so much for creating this site. Was supposesd to hook up with Saxman but misplaced his number and couldn't access internet on the day we were supposed to visit.

With all of the adversity from Mother Nature you faced on this trip and your successful conquering of some of the most complex logistical issues any of us have ever had to deal with, I would say your name change is more than appropriate! :)

Back